Fees will be going up slightly on February 1, 2022.
- Fees start at $100 and go up based on county. (I do not charge a travel fee as some others do. I charge a flat fee per county) And I do not charge a credit card fee. The fee you see is what you pay.
- If wedding or rehearsal are on a national holiday or special day (i.e. Valentines Day, Christmas Day, etc.), there will be an extra fee of $50
- Fee is based on the county, venue or unit the wedding will take place in.
- There is a $100 non-refundable retainer fee due at contract signing for regular weddings and for prison wedding the non-refundable retainer is 25% or $100 (whichever is greater). (Retainer is part of the fee).
- You will be emailed an invoice approximately 3 weeks before the wedding.
- If needed at the rehearsal, there will be an extra fee.
- The balance due must be paid no later than the due date on the invoice. If not paid on or before the due date, you will be invoiced and extra $50 that must be paid before the wedding can begin. Due dates are 1-2 weeks before the wedding date.
- Please check the CALENDAR or CONTACT ME first to make sure your date is available.
- My fee includes unlimited phone calls, texts, and email, Skype and FaceTime.
- If the wedding is on a boat (or other place that the officiant can not leave right after the ceremony, there is an extra fee of $50 per hour (added to the original fee) that the Officiant will be detained.
Translate This Page